Saturday 18 August 2012

Hello and I am back

Oh! boy have got alot of catching up to do. Home for the summer and just never got back to blogging. Missed everyone who dropped by and now I have to make time for me and for you. The Village Show leaflet dropped through my letter box last week. This is our annual village show where everyone can enter their crafts, baking, garden produce and almose anything really. I have decided to enter some of the categories for fun and will attempt to make a bag, a floral decoration in a jug, bake a traybake and some brownies and maybe have a go at a limerick. I have been searching for ideas how to make fabric flowers as I feel they will go well in a jug. So better get back to being creative and will post my ideas once everything is completed. Hope you all have a great weekend and good to be back.

1 comment:

Savannah Granny said...

I am so excited that you will be coming to Savannah. What are the dates for your visit? I ask because I will be gone on October 12,13 and 14. Oh dear, I hope that is not you dates here. I rather believe you will be here longer than a few days. I would love to meet up for tea or lunch.
I know you son is eager to have you here.
Blessing, Ginger