I came across the recipe and just had to give it a try. So simple and yet so tasty. Try it for your self and enjoy.
Chicken and Tomatoes
4 chicken breasts
1 onion - chopped
1 clove garlic - finely chopped
2 x 400g tin tomatoes
8 cherry tomatoes
3 tabsp. mascapone
handful basil leaves - roughly torn
2 tabsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to Gas 5/190C
2. Heat a glug of olive oil in a small pan and add the chopped onion and garlic
3. Cook on a low heat until soft but not brown.
4. Add the tins of tomatoes and chopped cherry tomatoes
5. Continue to cook for 10 -15 mins until well cooked
6. Remove from the heat and beat in the mascapone and basil leaves
7. Heat the oil in a fry pan and fry the chicken breasts until brown.
8. Place the chicken breasts into a baking dish - cover with the tomato sauce
9. Bake for 30 mins
Serve with a green vegetables or a mixed salad and crust bread.
Sorry there are no photographs but it was eaten too quickly.