Came across this game from Normandy Life so come on join in the fun and play along.
Care to play along?
Simply cut & paste the questions below.
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
Hot chocolate - Epic Chocolate from Jamie Oliver
2. Turkey or Ham?
Neither this year we are eating Pork with crackling
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
Usually real, but this year tiny fake
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Holly wreath on the door
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
Snowball fights - we are expecting a white chritmas
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
No, little places are best
7. Favorite Christmas song?
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Magic to have a tear in our eye at Christmas time
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
10. Stockings before or after presents?
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Walk in the woods
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
Would prefer to read a book
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
Spending Christmas with my son who lives in USA
18. Favorite Part about winter?
Cold, fresh air
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Many moons ago
Christmas is coming, just a few more days to prepare. I am busy making new aprons and will put in my sisters bag of goodies.