A simple dessert that can be made in a flash and will be nice and light to eat after all that rich main course on Christmas Day.
1 maderia cake - cut into slices
150ml fresh orange juice
500ml tub custard
2 tsp vanilla essence
300ml whipping cream
1. Slice the maderia cake and arrange in a glass bowl
2. Sprinkle over the mixed berries and cover with the fresh orange juice
3. Place the mascrpone into a mixing bowl and add the custard gradually unitl well
blended. Add the vanilla essence and mix in.
4. Spoon this mixture over the fruit.
5. Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle on any extra berries.
Note: Any mixture of berries can be used, use frozen ones mixed with some sugar and
Instead of orange juice use a liquer
However you make it - ENJOY!