Sunday 30 January 2011

A Simple Pudding

A busy weekend trying to get ready for a wedding in a few wekks time - more about that later and so a simple pudding was the order of the day.
Simple Pudding
Ingredients

8 plums - stoned and cut in half
4 Conference pears - peeled, cored and cut into slices
50ml freshly squeeezed orange juice
4 tablespoons honey

Method
1. Pre-heat oven to Gas 4/180C
2. Place all fruit, juice and honey into a large roasting tray.
3. Using your hands, mix all together to coat the fruit in the honey
and orange juice
4. Bake for approx 40 mins until the fruit is soft
5. I put the skins of the freshly squeezed oranges into the tray whilst it was
baking to add some extra flavour.

Serve warm with custard, but as it is a simple pudding I used natural yoghurt. I had some left for breakfast. Enjoy?

1 comment:

Pondside said...

I love just about anything served warm, with a custard! I don't know what conference pears are, though. Just curious.