Saturday, 8 August 2009
Ginger and Soya Bean Stir-fry
This is a quick recipe to serve with Naan Breads
Chilli, Ginger and Soya Bean Stir-fry
1 red chilli - finely chopped
small piece ginger, finely sliced
2 cloves garlic - finely chopped
2 tabsp Soy Sauce
2 tabsp cider vinegar
1 red onion - sliced
1 yellow pepper - sliced
250g frozen Soya Beans - defrosted by running under hot water
2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1 tabsp runny honey
1. Put chilli, garlic and ginger into a small bowl with the soy sauce and cider
vinegar - leave to infuse.
2. Heat the oil in large frypan and fry the onions and peppers until soft.
3. Add the Soya beans and fry for a further minute.
4. Add the chilli infusion mixture and give a good stir around.
5. Add the beansprouts and honey and cook for 2-3 mins.
6. Place into serving dish and serve with Naan breads.