ROCKY ROAD BISCUITS
200g rich tea bisuits
3 tabsp. golden syrup
100g mini marshmallows
1. Break chocolate into small pieces and place in a medium glass bowl
2. Add the golden syrup and butter.
3. Microwave for 2 mins. Take out and stir until blended together.
4. Place the biscuits into plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin - leave some
5. Add the bisuits to the melted chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Add the mini marshmallows and mix again.
7. Tip the mixture into a square foil tray and leave to set for approx 2 hours.
8. Sprinkle with icing sugar and cut into fingers, squares etc.
Enjoy the best ever chocolate biscuits.