I have used this recipe many times over the summer.
150g pasta twists
3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use Hellmans)
2 teaspoons curry paste( I use Korma)
Small piece melon
4 spring onions
2 slices cooked ham
1. Half fill a saucepan with water, add a drop of olive oil and pinch of salt.
Bring to the boil. Add the pasta twists and cook for 10 - 15 mins until tender.
2. Put the mayonnaise and curry paste into a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Dice the onions and add to the mixinng bow.
4. Slice and dice the melon and add to the mixing bowl along with the sultanas and
5. Drain the cooked pasta and wash under cold water - drain well. The pasta must
6. Add the pasta twists to the mixing bowl and mix together all the ingredients.
7. Garnish with parsley and serve with a green salad.
You can really add anything to this recipe and change the pasta or make it hotter with various curry paste strengths.