4 chicken breasts-sliced
1 tabsp Tikka Masala curry paste
1 small onion - sliced
1 red chilli - finely sliced
small piece fresh ginger-peeled and thinly sliced
handful of corriander - chopped stalks
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tin coconut milk
1. Heat the oil in a fry pan and add the onion, chilli, corriander stalks and
ginger - for 2-3 mins.
2. Mix the curry paste into the sliced chicken pieces and add to the fry pan.
3. Add the tomatoes and coconut milk and stir well. Leave to cook for 15 -20 mins.
4. The chicken will be cooked and the sauce thickened.
5. Cook the rice and the Naan bread.
6. Serve the curry with the rice and Naan bread.
7. Garnish the curry with corriander leaves
Side dishes can be yoghurt and cucumber.