Saturday 8 August 2009

Today

Today I have re-arranged my blog and added many recipes I had lurking around in a folder waiting to be published. This morning I was up bright and early with many jobs to do. I took the bags of weeds to the local tip and remembered to bring back the empties ready for next time. I also fed my worms on the kitchen waste. It is really amazing how much compost they actually make. I picked a few beans, tomatoes and beetroot ready for cooking this weekend. I am going to make some beetroot juice as I read yesterday that it can improve your health - I will try anything once.
I had a quick look at Soule Mama as her new book is out next week and I can't wait to see her new projects. Remember to have a look at her website - inspires the soul.
Have a good wweekend.

No comments: